Software Engineer, Frontend¶
About the Role¶
You will be an expert at making our various projects and platform clear and accessible through intelligent development of well-designed visual elements. You will have a strong aptitude for identifying opportunities to improve user experience, robust experience translating design frameworks into code to improve both internal and user-facing applications, and a proactive desire to collaborate with fellow developers, designers, and marketing managers to present a shared artistic vision.
We strive for high standard of engineering quality while solving unique scalability challenges. This is the role for you if you are an excellent communicator with the ability to translate effectively to business team members yet be able to dive deep into technical details when working with development staff. You take complete ownership of the technical implementation of projects and ensure that no stone is left unturned to avoid risks. You take quality very seriously and work to quantify and evaluate new ways of measuring quality to ensure application uptime and a positive user experience, and that we continue to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- We are looking to grow our team and are looking to add engineers ranging from 3 to 6+ years of software engineering experience
- A strong understanding of UX/UI concepts and interface usability with a demonstrated record of good design flow in interactive applications
- Experience in developing web apps and shipping user-facing features with modern, component-based JS frameworks like React
- Experience developing and shipping user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks
- Demonstrated experience working with data displays and/or large data sets
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability
- Familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Understand of functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Great design intuition and user empathy
- Passion for supporting power users and building developer tools
- Write high quality, well tested code
- Solid understanding of relational databases and transactions
- Familiar with writing highly concurrent systems
- Good intuition for REST API design
Our Technology Stack¶
- Typescript, React, C#, SQLServer, NodeJS, .NET as main languages and frameworks of choice
- Container and container orchestration technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Microservice-oriented architectures
- Cloud-native infrastructure (i.e. Microsoft Azure)
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey. If you’re ready to give it all in helping us achieve our mission - we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Tenet, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Please click apply to learn about applying for an open opportunity at Tenet.