Client Services Manager¶
About the Role¶
The Client Services Manager, who reports to the Director, Client Services, has the main responsibility of ensuring the success of our client services team by focusing on client onboarding and business development. Their duties include ensuring that clients receive top-quality service during the onboarding process and that their requirements are met promptly and efficiently. They are also in charge of managing the client services team's performance, providing coaching and feedback to help them improve their skills and attain their objectives. Furthermore, the Manager collaborates closely with other departments within the organisation to ensure a coherent and integrated experience for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or relevant work experience
- Completed Anti-Money Laundering certification either (CAMS or relevant qualification)
- Completion of a post-secondary professional designation would be considered an asset (CPA, CFA, TEP, etc.)
- 10+ years of professional experience in the financial industry
- 5+ years of banking experience
- Strong knowledge of Basel II and Basel III standard
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to build long lasting and mutually beneficial client relationships
- A pro-active approach to suggest new ideas/innovation/process change to deliver client requirements
- A high degree of risk awareness and compliance orientation
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey. If you’re ready to give it all in helping us achieve our mission - we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Tenet Bank, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Please click apply to learn about applying for an open opportunity at Tenet.